End of season Goodies
Parents and coaches. Here is the list of our end-of-season goodies for spring season:
1. Game/Sport Medal
Game medal and ribbon for your child’s sport.
2. 10 free tokens to Peter Piper Pizza
This is one of our normal goodies and we will continue to have this every season
3. Free Bahama Bucks Shaved Ice
Another staple in our goodie bags. We never know if they are going to give us vouchers for 100% free or BOGO (buy one, get one). I’ll pick these up later today.
4. *New Goodie!* Free Cinnamon Roll for each MYS player at Rise Up Bakery (http://www.riseupbread.com/)
There is no voucher for this. Your child(ren) must show up at rise up bakery in MYS attire. If they see your MYS jersey, you get a free cinnamon roll. ***For the first 50 kids only, so don’t hesitate!*** They are located on the north-east corner of Guadalupe and Higley.
5. *New Goodie!* Free spinal health check, spinal adjustment and deep tissue massage for mom from Mayhew Chiropractic (http://www.mayhewchiropractic.com)
This is my chiropractor and I asked him to donate something for mothers day and this is what he offered. **It is only good until May 15th and he can only offer 15 of these.** Call Todd (480) 507-2390
6. *New Goodie!* Free XL pizza for any team that has a party at Peter Piper Pizza
Mesa Youth Sports will buy a one-topping XL pizza for any team that has their team party at Peter Piper Pizza tomorrow (SW corner of Baseline and Ellsworth). This should feed all your hungry players!
1. 100 free business cards – call 480.355.1434 and ask to speak to Charlie or Jason
2. $199 professional website – call 480.355.1434 and ask to speak to Charlie or Jason
Thanks for a great season everyone!
Mesa Youth Sports