I’m sorry for the delay in the photos. For those of you who ordered prints, you should have them already or sometime this week in the mail. For digital photos, please visit this link:
Right now the photographer only has the baseball photos uploaded. We’re still waiting on her to upload the football photos.
She is independent of the league and all money goes directly to her. If you have any questions about photos, you can contact her directly on her facebook page:
- Games are on for tomorrow
- Baseball game times are the same as always. Nothing is different for tomorrow..
- Flag football has a tournament and each team will play 2 games.
- 6-7 year-olds start at 8:30
- 11-13 year-olds start at 10am
- 8-10 year-olds start at 12pm noon
- Photographer has just informed me that the photos won’t be ready till 1pm. She will be at the field around 1:30 if you want to pick up your prints. If you can’t pick up your prints at that time, we will make arrangements to have them at a central location that you can pick up any time.
- There will be medals for all baseball and football kids and a championship trophy for each flag football division champion that will go to the coach.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Please spread the word about winter season!
Parents, Looks like there might be rain on Saturday. The games are still scheduled to happen. If things change, we'll let you know via email, the website and our facebook page. Please check regularly! Also, the playoff schedule I sent out a few days ago is for FLAG FOOTBALL ONLY. Baseball will keep its normal schedule. Please call or email if you have any questions!READ MORE
Parents and Coaches,
This Saturday is the last day for pictures. Please have your teams there 30 minutes before game time to get your individual and team photos if you haven’t already done so.
THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE PICTURES SO PLEASE DON’T MISS OUT!READ MORE