Just a friendly reminder that games start this Saturday! You can find the schedules on the website or via the links below.
- Baseball: http://www.mesayouthsports.com/fall-schedule/
Things to bring:
- Baseball – Uniform, Glove
- Flag football – Uniform, gym shorts (no jeans, no pockets), Mouthguards (required). For those who forget to bring them, we will be selling them for $2/ea at the games.
Other important reminders:
- THERE ARE NO BATHROOMS AT THE FIELDS. Please have all your children use the bathroom before heading to the fields.
- Parking will be crazy. Please be very, very cautious when entering or leaving. The traffic on Elliot is high-speed and we would hate for anyone to get hurt.
- We will be selling cold water bottles for $1 and Gatorade for $2 in case you forget to bring a drink. We will also be selling eye black for $1 and football mouthguards for $2.
If you have any other questions, please contact us!READ MORE
Parents of both baseball/Tee ball and Flag Football kids,
You should have at least one practice by now. Today starts the second week of practice. If you still have not practiced or heard from your coach yet, please contact me asap and I will put you in direct contact with your coach.
If there are any needs or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call me!
Hi Parents and Coaches,
A couple of parents reported some missing items:
- Baseball Glove – It is a brown and black Rawlings with ” Bodine” written on it.
- Football – It’s a brand new Wilson football with a name written on it with a silver sharpie marker.
If you found either of these at the field and have them in your possession, please contact us as soon as possible.
Hi Parents. The last day of games for volleyball is this Saturday the 4th. We will keep the same times to eliminate confusion. Thanks for the wonderful season. It was a blast!READ MORE